Very good information from the Disney Diva!
1. Make dining reservations! Yes, it’s vacation and you don’t want it to be scheduled but I’d you wait till you arrive you will have very little to choose from!
2. Pre-register through My Disney Experience. You can download the app for your smart phone or go to http://www.mydisneyexperience.com. Or both! From here you will order your Magic Bands and choose the color. If you don’t register, you’ll get a grey Magic Band when you check in to your Disney Resort.
3. Make some Fast Pass + reservations! You can reserve up to 3 a day. It’s a great way to get in the short line for popular attractions!
4. Do some walking to get your feet and legs ready for all the walking you will do. We don’t pay much attention to how much walking we do in Disney but it really adds up!
5. Wear supportive sneakers or…
View original post 215 more words